╦ eSolia Base 1
Res: Keyboard Shortcuts
Res: Cycling Routes
Res: CLI Equivalents
Res: iPhone Tap Tips
Res: Language Phrases
Res: Japanese Number Substitutions
Web Japan Contact and Apps
New User Property
Web Information: 2015-Feb-25 - On OS X and iOS security [vulnerabilities and shoddy reporting](https://www.imore.com/os-x-and-ios-security-vulnerabilities-and-shoddy-reporting) - (英文記事) OS XとiOSセキュリティ上の[脆弱性と厄介な報告](https://www.imore.com/os-x-and-ios-security-vulnerabilities-and-shoddy-reporting)
What to put here:
* Pointers at new blog posts or other content, or eSolia-related announcements.
* Public service announcements related to IT security generally, or disasters in Japan.
* Generally useful information related to apps our clients likely use.
* Friendly greetings for holidays such as India's Holi or the Chinese New Year.
* Today is a holiday messages.
* Congratulations to clients or business partners on their milestones or happenings.
How to make social posts:
* Enter the text for the posts in 200 characters or less.
* Add URLs (different for English and Japanese, maybe).
* If you want the social posts to be done immediately, mark timing as "Now". Otherwise it will be queued.
* Mark "Ready" and Save.
* Kanri can review and execute the send.
Set to a future date, to publish on that date.
On OS X and iOS security
vulnerabilities and shoddy reporting
(英文記事) OS XとiOSセキュリティ上の
URLs from Twitter feed dump
Social Post Timing
Social Post Text
Social Post Text‡
Social Post URL
Social Post URL‡
Social Post Sent?
Social Post Sent Timestamp
Social Post Sent?‡
Social Post Sent Timestamp‡