╦ eSolia Base 1
Res: Keyboard Shortcuts
Res: Cycling Routes
Res: CLI Equivalents
Res: iPhone Tap Tips
Res: Language Phrases
Res: Japanese Number Substitutions
Res: Random Quotations
Web Japan Contact and Apps
新規の PROdb Downtime
新規の User Property
Web Japan Contact and App: 23
These entries go onto the .com and .co.jp websites at site publish time. How to use:
* Toggle [Publish?] to hide or show on sites. Takes effect at next site publish time, so if immediacy is needed, ask Rick to force publish.
* Toggle [Toll Free Call?] on for free dial numbers.
* Index is for sorting.
* Fields with no ‡ (i.e. [Description]) are for the English site, and those with ‡ (i.e. [Description‡]) are for the Japanese site.
* [Number] and [Number‡] are for Tel numbers only.
* [Number] defaults to a number with an English operator. If there is no English-only number, put a note in [Number Notes] such as "Japanese Language". [Number‡] defaults to a number with a Japanese operator, but no note about the language is needed.
* The URL fields are simple URLs and cannot have a note. If possible, put an URL for an English site in [URL], and one for a Japanese site in [URL‡].
Tell Rick after any editing session so he can re-publish.
Toll Free Call?
Tokyo Metro Lost & Found Center
At Iidabashi Station (N10 on the Namboku Line)
Last Modified By